This database currently contains seven collections:
- IATE Terminology: Entries from the EU's inter-institutional terminology database that contain Irish-language material. More information available here.
- The Rules of the Superior Courts: A collection of legal terms extracted from the Rules of the Superior Courts.
- Terms from Statutory Instruments: These terms were collected as part of the LEX project.
- Acts of the Oireachtas: Short Titles: The short titles of all Acts passed by the Oireachtas from 1922 to the current day, provided by the Translation Section, Office of the Houses of the Oireachtas.
- Téarmaí Dlí: (Oifig an tSoláthair, 1959). A bilingual dictionary of legal terms.
- Focal sa Chúirt: Ó Catháin, L. (Coiscéim, 2000). Minor amendments were made to prepare it for the database.
- COVID-19 Terminology: A bilingual collection of COVID-19 terminology developed by Gaois.
All collections can be searched using the search box. The list on the left-hand side of the page (the top of the page on narrow screens) displays the number of results in each collection.