INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS|cooperation policy|aid policy
- Comhchoiste Aireachta Ghobharnóirí an Bhainc Dhomhanda agus an CAI maidir le hAistriú Fíoracmhainní chuig Tíortha i mBéal Forbartha Tagairt Faomhadh an téarma seo mar chuid de Thionscadal Lex
- Gemeinsamer Ministerausschuss der Gouverneursraete der Weltbank und des IWF fuer den Transfer realer Ressourcen an die Entwicklungslaender | Entwicklungsausschuss
- DC | Development Committee | Joint Ministeriel Committee of the Governors of the World Bank and the IMF on the transfer of Real Resources to Developing Countries
- Sainmhíniú forum of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund that facilitates intergovernmental consensus-building on development issues Tagairt The World Bank Home page > Development Committee > About The Development Committee, http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/DEVCOMMEXT/0,,menuPK:64060743~pagePK:60000303~piPK:64000842~theSitePK:277473,00.html [18.5.2010]
- Nóta Known formally as the Joint Ministerial Committee of the Boards of Governors of the Bank and the Fund on the Transfer of Real Resources to Developing Countries, the Committee was established in 1974.The Committee's mandate is to advise the Boards of Governors of the Bank and the Fund on critical development issues and on the financial resources required to promote economic development in developing countries. Over the years, the Committee has interpreted this mandate to include trade and global environmental issues in addition to traditional development matters.